COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Cover TWICE - Behind the Mask (English Lyrics written by me) (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Unless you understand Japanese or Korean well, how do you understand what they're singing about? :susPepe:
I just listen to it without understanding lol.

The reason I don't is because I know I won't remember it if enough time passes.

For example, for a period in time, I tried reading all the lyrics. Now I can't remember what songs I read it got.

Like i think 'Like A Fool' was one of them but now I don't remember what the lyrics is about again :ono:

Moguri

💗 magical cat 💗
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Once
Pronouns
feline
Ship
Wreck

Mandisa

Fly high 🤍
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Once
Pronouns
she/her
I just listen to it without understanding lol.

The reason I don't is because I know I won't remember it if enough time passes.

For example, for a period in time, I tried reading all the lyrics. Now I can't remember what songs I read it got.

Like i think 'Like A Fool' was one of them but now I don't remember what the lyrics is about again :ono:
For me, it's relatively easy to remember the lyrics tbh. I just have a theme in my head on what it's about and go with it.

But usually you can tell by the tone and music video (if there is one). Except for SWING. Don't trust that one...

Mandisa

Fly high 🤍
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Once
Pronouns
she/her
Hope you don't feel the 911 operator that :pandanoreaction:
LOL I'm talking about like when I'm walking and then I spill something on the floor. Nothing serious 😂

Mandisa

Fly high 🤍
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Once
Pronouns
she/her
wasn't that long
Nope but it still was a lot of work. Especially trying to get the rhythms to fit. If I didn't have rhythm, I could pretty much write whatever I want and call it good 🙃

Reactions Received
KS Coins
For me, it's relatively easy to remember the lyrics tbh. I just have a theme in my head on what it's about and go with it.

But usually you can tell by the tone and music video (if there is one). Except for SWING. Don't trust that one...
Cuz you're still young...and your memories work well :pandanoreaction:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Really? How come?
I can't describe it well but anytime a song is first in another language and then an English ver is made, it feels like they try to force the English into the song to make it fit like....adding more words or less words to fit the beat/melody.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread