Found Twice card set-I have completed another card set -Twice, my biggest yet so far (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,161
Reactions Received
53,014
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,971
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I have completed another card set -Twice biggest yet so far.
Thnx to so many especially @Reo n @Yili for the last card Tzuyu, i despaiered of ever getting her card, @Tickita for Nayeon n Mina card, @Reo again for Sana, @Lovely_Cornchips for Dahyun n Jeongyeon card, and finally but not last cards team n randomiser for Dahyun Jihyo n Chaeyoung card.

So thankful for everyone who helped, :pepeheart::pikahappy::saranghae::bigcatlove::nekolove::sakUwu::lovelycooky::pandalove:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,161
Reactions Received
53,014
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,971
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I don't remember having Jungyeon but congratulations!!! Glad you finished the set! ^^
I can barely rmbr the cards i traded/offered in the last 24 hrs let alone the over 50 cards in the last 2 mths, research lady, research! Thnx muchly. Musta been much earlier on.

congrats, a beautiful set! :sanapray:
I think reo mentioned you as a co-partner without whom tzuyu card wouldnt hv come into my (virtual) hands. Thnx.
Thnx for tzuyu.
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I can barely rmbr the cards i traded/offered in the last 24 hrs let alone the over 50 cards in the last 2 mths, research lady, research! Thnx muchly. Musta been much earlier on.


I think reo mentioned you as a co-partner without whom tzuyu card wouldnt hv come into my (virtual) hands. Thnx.

Thnx for tzuyu.
in a way, but mainly it's Reo being helpful and getting my G-Dragon for me. He didn't want any of your cards I t hink LOL :lisalaugh:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,161
Reactions Received
53,014
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,971
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
in a way, but mainly it's Reo being helpful and getting my G-Dragon for me. He didn't want any of your cards I t hink LOL :lisalaugh:
Whichever it was, im thankful. Srry i couldnt be more helpful to reo.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Willow and Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread