Photo Twice +*:๊”ซ:* ๐ผ ๐บ๐‘‚๐‘‡ ๐‘Œ๐‘‚๐‘ˆ *:๊”ซ:*+๏พŸ ๐‘–๐‘‡๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘ƒ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’-๐‘‚๐‘Ÿ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ (1 Viewer)

Joined
7 January 2023
Messages
26,733
Reactions Received
44,350
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
158,538
ok if I see it, I will post about it :pepelook:
I was jk, it sells out pretty quickly. And they don't post it on Twitter or anything.

You'd have to camp the shop. I don't remember last year if it came shortly after the previous order for the album started but I'll try to refresh the page periodically
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,000
Reactions Received
98,745
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348,289
Ship
Wreck
I was jk, it sells out pretty quickly. And they don't post it on Twitter or anything.

You'd have to camp the shop. I don't remember last year if it came shortly after the previous order for the album started but I'll try to refresh the page periodically
Oh okay... I did not know that!

I hope you get lucky! :thumbsupcat:
 
  • Love
Reactions: fdonce

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread