- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 67,000
- Reactions Received
- 98,745
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 348,289
- Ship
- Wreck
I'm super hyped for the comeback
@Once
it sounds like it!!is this an english single??
but daamnn, i love it already!!![]()
I could knock you out wearing my Pearl Gates attire with a PG golf clubSomeone knock me out and wake me up when it's the 2nd because I can't wait...![]()
Whatever it takes, even if it's Pearly GatesI could knock you out wearing my Pearl Gates attire with a PG golf club![]()
Whatever it takes, even if it's Pearly Gates![]()
You haven't. There hasn't been a Twice comeback since I joined here. And this type of sound is just my styleI don't think I have ever seen you this excited
I need to warn you, that even though I'm a cat, I'm able to read datesYou haven't. There hasn't been a Twice comeback since I joined here. And this type of sound is just my style![]()
Well I meant like at didn't talk as much during that comeback because I joined early January and Set Me Free was around that time do I don't think I was active in here to show people my excitement...I need to warn you, that even though I'm a cat, I'm able to read dates
So I need to ask you.. did you just erase the set me free comeback?![]()
it was released in marchWell I meant like at didn't talk as much during that comeback because I joined early January and Set Me Free was around that time do I don't think I was active in here to show people my excitement...
Unless I was? I can't remember![]()
Sorry, I guess I just didn't like the comeback that much (which I didn't, not my sound)it was released in march![]()
at least you tried to pretend you were not hereSorry, I guess I just didn't like the comeback that much (which I didn't, not my sound)
At my age, I don't pretend, if I forget something, its just old age LOLat least you tried to pretend you were not here
its okayMoguri is also way mor excited for "I got you"
![]()