What do you prefer? I think both are good Dang forgot poll😂
Kimono Woo Woo Wa Baby . Joined 13 August 2019 Messages 940 Reactions Received 1,770 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 30 August 2019 #1 What do you prefer? I think both are good Dang forgot poll😂 Reactions: yeji, Darkyoda47 and VillageIdiot
RandAlThor . Joined 21 February 2019 Messages 59,712 Reactions Received 93,512 Cards View Profile KS Coins 189,443 Fandom WizSoneLuv 30 August 2019 #2 lol Please.... Reactions: AmysTeri, yeji and Darkyoda47
Darkyoda47 ♡ Jessica's Slave ♡ . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 10,716 Reactions Received 52,564 Location Buddy Hole Cards View Profile KS Coins 279 Fandom Golden Star Gender Male Ship @Mirae 30 August 2019 #3 Jackson 5... Lol 👀 Reactions: yeji and RandAlThor
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 30 August 2019 #4 isn't it obvious? Reactions: RandAlThor
AmysTeri Joined 19 November 2018 Messages 4,371 Reactions Received 11,118 Cards View Profile KS Coins 330 Fandom ReVeluv Gender Female 30 August 2019 #5 Nayeon says Lol.............. you already know.....Jackson 5.....always..... And I will never un-hear Dahyun saying "someone picked you from the bunch when lust was all it took." Edit: And that may just be me, lol, but I don't hear "a glance" when she says it -_-;;; even when I first listened, so.... -_-;;;;;;;;;
Nayeon says Lol.............. you already know.....Jackson 5.....always..... And I will never un-hear Dahyun saying "someone picked you from the bunch when lust was all it took." Edit: And that may just be me, lol, but I don't hear "a glance" when she says it -_-;;; even when I first listened, so.... -_-;;;;;;;;;
Evergreen Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 8,028 Reactions Received 19,590 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @SakinoSweety 31 August 2019 #6 Unpopular opinion : I rather like Twice version. But still you have two competitors who don’t play in the same category.
Unpopular opinion : I rather like Twice version. But still you have two competitors who don’t play in the same category.