Twice in Western Makeup: 3 Momo (1 Viewer)

Faerie

I just wanna love myself, Love my weakness
.
.
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,594
Reactions Received
5,717
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,291
Fandom
Once
Gender
Female
Wreck
Up next is Momo with the theme, Classic Hollywood.

I took a few references from google
35530
35531


I noticed a trend with bright blush , dark lipstick and brown eyeshadow. It was difficult to balance this into Momo’s features but finally I came up with this look

Before
35534


After
35535


Next up is Sana. What type of make up would you like to see her in?
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
she looks so good in it omg
 
  • Love
Reactions: Faerie

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread