Twice in Western Makeup: 4 Sana (1 Viewer)

Faerie

I just wanna love myself, Love my weakness
.
.
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,594
Reactions Received
5,717
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,291
Fandom
Once
Gender
Female
Wreck
For Sana I gotten a few replies on doing royal makeup on her. However there was two ways in doing this . Doing research I realize royals (mainly United Kingdom) had strict rules when it comes to makeup . To summarize it basically states nothing more then natural makeup especially bright lipstick.

Before
35749


After
35750
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
w o w
this one is my fave so far
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Faerie and arieam

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread