- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 33,247
- Reactions Received
- 81,309
- Location
- Beat Interactive
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,036
- Fandom
- Choice
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
I know!wait kim petras too???
Probably Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon plus Bekah Boom is on that track so you know it's gonna be lit!It just says Twice, same as (G)-IDLE, so I'm wondering how many members will end up on the track, I think Jihyo will most likely be one
I love so many of the people there, I'll def be looking forward to itI know!![]()
Same!I love so many of the people there, I'll def be looking forward to it
so maybe all of twice and 2 other people including kdafound it ! it says "I’ll Show You (featuring Twice, Bekuh Boom, Annika Wells)" on K-pop girl group Twice joins the League of Legends K/DA roster
nah i don't think so, K/DA is 4 members (portrayed by different singers as you can see by the credits), wouldn't make sense for all of twice to feature + 2 other peopleso maybe all of twice and 2 other people including kda
maybe chaeyoung and jihyo thennah i don't think so, K/DA is 4 members (portrayed by different singers as you can see by the credits), wouldn't make sense for all of twice to feature + 2 other people