Teaser TWICE "MORE & MORE" M/V TEASER *THE DANCE BREAK* (1 Viewer)

Xeulgi

✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧°
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
115,377
Reactions Received
53,167
Location
Outer Space
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
425,925
Gender
Female

Xeulgi

✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧°
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
115,377
Reactions Received
53,167
Location
Outer Space
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
425,925
Gender
Female
Can I be added in the tag list?
Sure, there is also a thread where you can say which groups taglists you want to be added on
 

Xeulgi

✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧°
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
115,377
Reactions Received
53,167
Location
Outer Space
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
425,925
Gender
Female
The outfits are EVERYTHING but I'm not sure whether I like the instrumental, hopefully I'll like it better within the context of the song...
This is just the dance break part so there is a chance that this part won't be in the song
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I can’t wait for it :sj_weary:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
THIS WILL BE THE BEST TWICE COMEBACK EVER
 
Joined
28 May 2020
Messages
25
Reactions Received
65
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
the dancing is sooo good in this but im not sure i like the direction the actual music is heading. I liked the way the concept film track sounded but this doesn't sound how i imagined the song would end up. Still excited but a little less now.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Xeulgi
Joined
28 May 2020
Messages
7
Reactions Received
22
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Non-Binary
the dancing is sooo good in this but im not sure i like the direction the actual music is heading. I liked the way the concept film track sounded but this doesn't sound how i imagined the song would end up. Still excited but a little less now.
I don't think this is an accurate representation of what it's going to sound like, though. The dance break in Like OOH-AHH was very different from the rest of the song, and I think that's what's happening here.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Xeulgi
Joined
28 May 2020
Messages
25
Reactions Received
65
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I don't think this is an accurate representation of what it's going to sound like, though. The dance break in Like OOH-AHH was very different from the rest of the song, and I think that's what's happening here.
I suppose that's true but even then a cut from something like the sound of the last teaser to this would be extremely jarring and not fun to listen to.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Xeulgi

Xeulgi

✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧°
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
115,377
Reactions Received
53,167
Location
Outer Space
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
425,925
Gender
Female

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,595
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,408
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
i'm still excited for this because i liked the way it sounded even if it's just a dance break. the only thing i didn't like and i wish i could unsee are those long white pants that some members are wearing :irenecrazy:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and AmysTeri

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread