- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 67,000
- Reactions Received
- 98,746
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 348,289
- Ship
- Wreck
I could never, Jihyo is crazy 
@Once
@Once
Nice![]()
you both did not answer the questionnoice![]()
oh, i didn't see it, but no ;-;you both did not answer the question![]()
I can't even do it at half speed...you both did not answer the question![]()
Its super difficult!oh, i didn't see it, but no ;-;
yessss '-'Its super difficult!![]()
Good thing I can't imagine too many scenarios where I'd have to dance More and More at 2x speed to save my lifethats... not so good
![]()
so what are the scenarios you came up with?Good thing I can't imagine too many scenarios where I'd have to dance More and More at 2x speed to save my life![]()
I go to a Twice concert....I end up on the audience cam (where you end up on the screen and you have to dance what is displayed) and More and More 2x is up and I must do it to not die from embarrassment in front of all the Onces.so what are the scenarios you came up with?![]()
Also I step out the door and a talking turtle with a pistol points at me and say dance more and More and More twice as fast or die...so what are the scenarios you came up with?![]()
I go to a Twice concert....I end up on the audience cam (where you end up on the screen and you have to dance what is displayed) and More and More 2x is up and I must do it to not die from embarrassment in front of all the Onces.
very realistic scnearios that coul actually happen!Also I step out the door and a talking turtle with a pistol points at me and say dance more and More and More twice as fast or die...
I'm alive aint I?very realistic scnearios that coul actually happen!
I remember you visited some Twice concerts, so you might doing it again!![]()
yes but to keep it that way, better learn the challenge nowI'm alive aint I?![]()