- Joined
- 14 October 2019
- Messages
- 25,595
- Reactions Received
- 43,660
- Website
- infiniteorbit.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 40,408
- Fandom
- Orbit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
I can kinda see itSounds like the female version of Kokobop to me and I didn't like Kokobop either so I just hope the album has some strong bsides
Yo I haven't heard you talk about your girl Jeongyeon in the teasers. What did you think?Ok y'all this better be good![]()
yes our girls are angelsI'm so glad they used the trailer as the intro. The visuals kill me. They're real angels![]()
Jeongyeon and Sana served ofcYo I haven't heard you talk about your girl Jeongyeon in the teasers. What did you think?
Dude Jeong has had such a glow up for me this era.Jeongyeon and Sana served ofc
Tbh Idk if Jeong got much lines again but Sana did so it's okay I guess
Anyway love the song, Twice getting us on drugs ayy![]()