MV Twice - More & More (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Yeah and before RV dropped Psycho, Twice has actually been having the best music from Big 3 GGs for me too lol. What a turnaround (tho I always loved them) :sj_weary:
They've actually grown into a very strong dance group.
I maintain that they've always been a very strong dance group from debut, but they just couldn't show it with the choreos they were given at the start.

I can't wait for the lives though. It's starting in 45 mins. :sj_weary:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I maintain that they've always been a very strong dance group from debut, but they just couldn't show it with the choreos they were given at the start.

I can't wait for the lives though. It's starting in 45 mins. :sj_weary:
New Sana fancams soon omg :sj_weary:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Well I usually tend to dismiss it when someone disagrees with me so :lisalaugh:
They do have 1-2 dancers who are slightly weaker, and Momo who is clearly ahead of everyone, but the remaining dance line esp Sana, Mina, Jihyo and Tzuyu are really solid. Nayeon isn't the best dancer but makes up for it with her stage presence.
Jihyo is my favorite although she's not technically best. She just demands attention on stage!
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I will return with full strength once my powers return :pandasmash:
YASS CAN'T WAIT FOR THE RETURN OF THE VISUAL AND TASTEFUL KING
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I totally love the chorus/drop and love it even more that they used Zara Larsson voice for it. The verses need some getting used to but else its a really solid song
I can definitely relate. Some parts will take some getting used to for me as well. But I can feel that it's really a grower for sure.
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Omg that dance break and the rap break :sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary:

The visual of the member is insane as expected. The only questionable thing is the CG... which distracting at times.
really? I think it's definitely some of the better CG we've seen in K-Pop? Is it perfect CG? Not really but they aren't a filming company, but I did think most of it looked really good
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Is it just me or is the choreo kinda sexy..

I like the song, Twice's songs are more often misses for me than hits, but this one is definitely a hit. And their cinematography is top notch as always. It seems like the theme is paradise, but with hippie looks xd
I'm glad this one strikes your fancy. The choreo is amazing. I wanna see the lives so I we can know for sure. :sj_weary:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I'm glad this one strikes your fancy. The choreo is amazing. I wanna see the lives so I we can know for sure. :sj_weary:
Yes, the mvs don't usually do true justice to the choreo. I'm looking forward to dance practice.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
really? I think it's definitely some of the better CG we've seen in K-Pop? Is it perfect CG? Not really but they aren't a filming company, but I did think most of it looked really good
To me, the jaguars and the kaliedoscope effects didn't look great to me. But I don't have a strong opinion on it.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
really? I think it's definitely some of the better CG we've seen in K-Pop? Is it perfect CG? Not really but they aren't a filming company, but I did think most of it looked really good
I think the issue is how it still looks pretty fake, but unless kpop companies will throw movie like money to mvs i think this is as best as it gets. And i didn't rly mind it.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I think the issue is how it still looks pretty fake, but unless kpop companies will throw movie like money to mvs i think this is as best as it gets. And i didn't rly mind it.
Yeah I sorta wish they went more practical and minimalist with the effects. So many kpop mvs look amazing even without too much spent.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
To me, the jaguars and the kaliedoscope effects didn't look great to me. But I don't have a strong opinion on it.
Yeah I sorta wish they went more practical and minimalist with the effects. So many kpop mvs look amazing even without too much spent.
Well i was actually just thinking that the jaguar scene would have looked better with less jaguars, and especially less closer to the "camera".
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Yeah I sorta wish they went more practical and minimalist with the effects. So many kpop mvs look amazing even without too much spent.
Yeah I also usually prefer practical but since this has those drug aesthetics, I like the janky CG effects coz it looks so disorienting :sj_weary:
I could totally see a bunch of jaguars around me when high :lisalaugh:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread