MV Twice - More & More (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
First time I ever liked all b-sides of a Twice album, so ig for me this is their best work up to date :sanapray:
yay that's great news
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Well i was actually just thinking that the jaguar scene would have looked better with less jaguars, and especially less closer to the "camera".
Yeah I think that would be better too
Yeah I also usually prefer practical but since this has those drug aesthetics, I like the janky CG effects coz it looks so disorienting :sj_weary:
I could totally see a bunch of jaguars around me when high :lisalaugh:
Each to their own

Careful those jaguars don't get you :wimwim:
 
Joined
11 October 2019
Messages
415
Reactions Received
901
Location
in the antarctica ✧・゚: *
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
yay that's great news
title also gotten way better with the 2nd listen

standout tracks (the ones i'm gonna add to my 2020 Faves list) to me however are Oxygen and Shadow for now
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Yeah I also usually prefer practical but since this has those drug aesthetics, I like the janky CG effects coz it looks so disorienting :sj_weary:
I could totally see a bunch of jaguars around me when high :lisalaugh:
It does have that on drugs aesthetic, goes well wth the hippie looks too..:jisoosmh:

though i'm sure officially they are going for fantasy/paradise concept
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
title also gotten way better with the 2nd listen

standout tracks (the ones i'm gonna add to my 2020 Faves list) to me however are Oxygen and Shadow for now
damn that sounds like you really loved it. and yeah the title really grows on you even more
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
It does have that on drugs aesthetic, goes well wth the hippie looks too..:jisoosmh:

though i'm sure officially they are going for fantasy/paradise concept
Yeah the teasers were more of Paradise/Eden and then them getting tempted and stuff.

Basically Loona yyxy in love4eva :taesip:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Yeah the teasers were more of Paradise/Eden and then them getting tempted and stuff.

Basically Loona yyxy in love4eva :taesip:
They arent rly battling that temptation though, just giving in straight away and wanting more and more xd Twice would make great Siths!
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
They arent rly battling that temptation though, just giving in straight away and wanting more and more xd Twice would make great Siths!
Ofc, Sana isn't called Sanake or Sanaconda for nothing :lisalaugh:
Nayeon and Jeongyeon also confirmed Siths, and Tzuyu and Dahyun lol.

The others may be Jedi tbh lol, too precious :sanapray:
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Definitely not the sound I was expecting, pretty good tho. Dem outfits tho... and Momo :sj_weary:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Definitely not the sound I was expecting, pretty good tho. Dem outfits tho... and Momo :sj_weary:
Always happy whenever I see you or @Darth_berries liking Twice music these days coz it shows how much they've transitioned to their new image lol. Although some fans feel like they miss the old Twice, but that's the name of the game :sanapray:
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Always happy whenever I see you or @Darth_berries liking Twice music these days coz it shows how much they've transitioned to their new image lol. Although some fans feel like they miss the old Twice, but that's the name of the game :sanapray:
Old Twice was too gimmicky, this is actually them trying with new types of music and well their visuals have always been pretty good so that stayed the same.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Old Twice was too gimmicky, this is actually them trying with new types of music and well their visuals have always been pretty good so that stayed the same.
Yeah some miss that old innocent, cute vibe but they're 5 years old now lol, it's obvious their sound will mature and grow, and the shift has been gradual where it still feels like Twice, not like a group that suddenly gave up their identity to sound like something completely different so I love it :sanapray:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I'M IN LOVE WITH EVERYTHING OMG
on first listen it does feel a little short tho, bc, again, no bridge - what is it with kpop songs this year and not having bridges but, still a bop nonetheless, such a beautiful but unique summer concept, it's so magical and colourful and aesthetic and the VISUALS hfdhjsdshjkjs, they all look so stunning :sj_weary:
It's funny because earlier in the year, it was looking like the year of bridges like in feb-mar :haylul:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
It's funny because earlier in the year, it was looking like the year of bridges like in feb-mar :haylul:
Ayy stan bridge queens Cignature and Loona :lisalaugh:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
really? I think it's definitely some of the better CG we've seen in K-Pop? Is it perfect CG? Not really but they aren't a filming company, but I did think most of it looked really good
I think the issue is how it still looks pretty fake, but unless kpop companies will throw movie like money to mvs i think this is as best as it gets. And i didn't rly mind it.
Yeah I also usually prefer practical but since this has those drug aesthetics, I like the janky CG effects coz it looks so disorienting :sj_weary:
I could totally see a bunch of jaguars around me when high :lisalaugh:
I've changed my tune a little bit. Someone just shared a gif with me of that kaleidoscope part. It looked way better. For some reason, my youtube playback on 1080p was a bit low quality and kinda choppy. Somehow the gif is way clearer. That part actually looks good.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco and Willow
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I like the song and the overall aesthetics of the mv were good but those effects.....
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread