Traded Twice Nayeon needs someone who loves her. (1 Viewer)

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
omg why do I always find the perfect cards but always have no cards that I can trade for?? :ilovebread:
only thing I'm offering rn is Loona Jinsoul (do you know someone who might be interested?)
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,679
Reactions Received
93,477
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,868
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
omg why do I always find the perfect cards but always have no cards that I can trade for?? :ilovebread:
only thing I'm offering rn is Loona Jinsoul (do you know someone who might be interested?)
ill take that
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Areum

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread