Sammy, I honestly don’t know where to start. Well, first off, I’ve loved every second of interacting, and ranting, and just being in company with you.
You may have quite a few warning points and tea with others, but that doesn’t degrade how much of a friendly, lovable person you are as a user here.
You are simply able to make my day better with just one hilarious Thread troll, one supporting message when I’m down, one concerned “how are you today?” to check in. All that shows how special of a friend you are.
I don’t think I’ve ever met a person like you before, you have so much packed into one little soul. You’re funny, Witty, a troll, likeable, exciting, welcoming, kind, caring, considerate, passionate and just an all rounded good person

You aren’t just like this with me, but with many other users who I think appreciate your presence as much as I do.
To finish off, I’m sorry I couldn’t fix you up something graphic-wise, so I hope this makes up for it<\3 You deserve everything today, on your birthday, on
your day. So I hope you enjoy, and get spoilt. I love and care about you so much, and so do many others. Happy birthday, brother 🥳