TWICE ON THE SOUNDTRACK FOR UPCOMING ELIZABETH OLSEN AND SANDRA OH MOVIE (1 Viewer)

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
aa'.png'.png


logan: and now for an exclusive behind the scenes look at fae's creative process! i call it "IT'S NOT DONE PLS DONT SAVE IT TO THE THREADKDHFJDSHKFSJD"
a.png
NOOOO NOT THE BEHIND THE SCENE LMFAOOOO

CAN WE TALK ABOUT HOW HAWT THAT GIFT IS OML IWEJGIANEGAGNT

:nekoshy::nekoshy::nekoshy::nekoshy::nekoshy::nekoshy:

JAEYOON CAN STEP OVER ME DRIVING SALLY :bobross::bobross::bobross:


@hoeforjuyeon // Faelix // Fae // Fe // Fefe :pepecry1:

IM SO GLAD WE TALKED AND IM SO GLAD WE BECAME FRIENDS AND IM SO GLAD WE MET. I JUST WANNA TELL YOU THIS. I KNOW LIFE IS SHITTY SOMETIMES, LIFE CAN BE SUFFOCATING AND SO SO HARD TO GO THROUGH, ITS LIKE YOUR HEAD IS SO FULL OF THOUGHTS IT HURTS. BUT YOU KNOW, EVERYTHING FINDS A WAY FOR ITSELF WITH TIME. PAIN CAN STAY WITH YOU THROUGHOUT YOUR LIFE, BUT IT WILL FADE AWAY AND YOU WILL MAKE WAY FOR MANY MORE MEMORIES, HAPPY AND LIVELY. JUST BELIEVE IN YOURSELF. I LOVE WHO YOU ARE, AND IM SO PROUD OF WHO YOU ARE FELIX AND SO SHOULD BE YOU. I ALSO WANT TO TELL YOU THAT I'LL BE ALWAYS THERE IF YOU WANNA TALK AND STAY BEING THE HOE FOR JUYEON YOU ARE LOVE YOU :pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart:

I'm so happy you love the gift lmao it was a mess making this edit because the whole time I kept wheezing and being in tears. I was streaming the whole process to my boyfriend. HE HAD THE IDEA TO PUT THE BIRTHDAY HAT ON JAEYOON'S NIPPLE! Jhdskdjsks

Oh. My. God. Is it my birthday or yours because wow that message... I love you so much Sally, being your friend is seriously a blessing. Having a friend like you helps me go through the shittiest days. You and everyone else we know, you all help me get through everything. Thank you so much. STAY YOURSELF TOO HOE, NEVER CHANGE YOU'RE THE FUNNIEST PERSON ON HERE!
 
Joined
25 May 2021
Messages
868
Reactions Received
2,244
Location
: a theater near you
Website
lgan.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
all
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Boyo

𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅
.
.
Joined
24 October 2018
Messages
55,476
Reactions Received
41,094
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
241,144
Fandom
Mingyutized
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
YOU KNOW WHAT I LOVE ABOUT THIS ????????

ITS SO PRETTY AND YOU ACTUALLY COLORED IT :jenniecry::jenniecry::jenniecry::jenniecry::jenniecry::jenniecry::jenniecry:

@Hakunama_Tata // boyo // bibi :pepecry1:

FIRSTLY LEMMME JUST SAY THANK YOU SOO MUCH FOR MAKING THAT GIFT I LOVE IT. NOW IM SO GLAD I WAS ABLE TO TALK TO YOU SO MUCH IN THIS SHORT TIME SINCE WE'VE MET I REALLY REALLY ADORE HOW NICE YOU ARE WITH ME AND WITH EVERYONE ELSE, THERES JUST THIS CARING AND LOVING AURA AROUND YOU AND IT JUST REALLY MAKES ME FEEL SAFE THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR CARING ABOUT ME AND YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT IF YOU EVER WANNA TALK TO ME, ILL BE THERE FOR YOU. I MIGHT NOT BE AS WISE AND MATURE AS YOU, BUT I WILL TRY MY BEST TO HELP YOU AND ALSO, DONT WORK TOO HARD AND JUST CHILL OUT SOMETIMES, DONT EXHAUST YOURSELF !! I HOPE WE TALK ALOT LOT IN THE COMING TIME AND LOVE YOU LOTS
:pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart:

Yes, I'm Picasso.:joyslay:
What is this? It's YOUR birthday and you write msgs to people here. Clearly shows how nice you are. :pepecry1:And you gave me a PP.:bigcatlove:
Thank you for the nice words, I hope we can talk more in the future and this is the first time I hear that I'm wise and mature. :sanathink:
You are really friendly and kind, such a good person with chaotic energy what I love. <3 Please, don't change, stay yourself all the time!
If you have trouble with anything only a wise and mature noona could solve, come and find me. :pandahappy: Ofc, not only that time.
Wish you health, love and joy, everything you dream about! :pandalove:
 

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
Happy birthday Sally:pepelook:
sallycard.png


Ig you can't really see that here, but it's a mashup of Real Gone from Cars and Twice's Get Loud, and I called it Real Loud:turtlehat:
 
Last edited:
Joined
11 June 2021
Messages
14,519
Reactions Received
22,012
Location
♡
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,629
Fandom
♡
Gender
Female
Pronouns
♡
Ship
Wreck
@Glowbit // Chae // Sam :pepecry1:

CHAE NOT U MAKING ME TEAR UP IN THE FIRST LINE NAUR :pepecry2:
YOU KNOW, I SO WANTED TO GET TO KNOW YOU WHEN I FIRST INTERACTED WITH YOU, YOU JUST LOOKED SO NICE AND FRIENDLY I JUST COULDN'T HOLD MYSELF FROM TALKING TO YOU. IM SO SCARED SOMETIMES WHILE INTERACTING WITH PEOPLE BECAUSE I FEEL SOMETIMES, SOME PEOPLE LIKE THEIR PRIVACY AND DONT LIKE MUCH INTERACTION SO YEAH BUT WHEN I SEE THINGS LIKE THESE, IT MAKES ME SO GLAD I CHOSE TO TALK TO YOU AND NOT HOLD BACK. YOU'RE JUST AN AMAZING AND LOVEABLE GIRL JUST GREATTTT I LOVE TALKING TO YOU AND NOW I WILL ASK HOW ARE YOU EVERY DAY IF THAT MAKES YOU FEEL NICE, I WILL TRY EVEN HARDER TO MAKE MYSELF WORTH ALL OF THIS AND YOUR LOVE AND HEYYYY DONT U DARE SAY SORRY OKAYY???? YOUR PRESENCE AND THIS MESSAGE IS BEYOND ALL GRAPHICS AND EDITS. I LOVE YOU :pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart:

STOP IT WE’RE SUPPOSED TO SAY SHIT LIKE THIS TO YOU ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY:pepeheart:
But wowwowowow thank you so so much SammyI’m speechless.🥲
I meant every word I said <3
I hope everything turns out okay with your family and I once again wish you the best day today ^^
13A714B5-A7B2-44BE-AF61-0950E7292FCC.gif
 
Joined
28 September 2021
Messages
1,864
Reactions Received
6,245
Location
Papaya Land
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
MULTI
Gender
Female
BOI AM I GONNA USE THAT AS MY SIG :irenecrazy::irenecrazy::irenecrazy::irenecrazy::irenecrazy::irenecrazy::irenecrazy::irenecrazy:

@xtra // Steph // Papaya Queen :pepecry1:

FIRSTLY I LOVE THE GIFT OMG ITS SO PRETTY AND YOU REALLY KNOW WHAT AND WHO I LOVE SDJGNBGUINAO. I THINK I STILL REMEMBER THE FIRST TIME WE INTERACTED, IT WAS WHEN I MADE YOU THE XIUMIN EDIT. I STILL HAVE THAT EDIT. IM SO GLAD I MADE YOU THAT BECAUSE IT MADE ME TALK TO YOU AND IM SO SO HAPPY WE BECAME FRIENDS. LIKE CAMI, YOU'RE ALSO LIKE MY BIG SISTER. I KNOW IM DUMB SOMETIMES, BUT YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT TO TELL ME AND HOW TO HELP ME AND I LOVE YOU FOR THAT AND I LOVE FOR ALWAYS REPLYING AND REACTING TO THE SPAM I GIVE ON U INSTA YOU'RE JUST SO SO SPECIAL AND YOU SHOULD KNOW YOU ARE THE QUEEN WEAR A CROWN AROUND. LOVE YOU :pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart:




PAPAYA LAND INVASION 2022 BTW BE READY
Aww :reallysadcat::sadcat:

you’re like my little brother here. As I always tell you, be strong even though it’s hard sometimes. We’re here to support and protect you every day.

And LISTEN to my advices and cami’s too we’re your noonas for a reason :chickill:

Stay healthy cutie and try not be ban here :pikagun:

Btw I still have your xiumin aesthetics. It was so pretty and I’m glad I met you too Thanxx to it. The odds and flaws of HC/akp bring us together :queen:

we love you sally :pepeheart:
 

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
Happy birthday Sally:pepelook:
sallycard.png


Ig you can't really see that here, but it's a mashup of Real Gone from Cars and Twice's Get Loud, and I called it Real Loud:turtlehat:
Happy birthday Sally!

I remember from akp, your original account before your Sally one

Even though we hadn't interacted then, my first impression of you was that you were sweet and cool and should be popular:haylul:
Weird that that's already been over two years

I'm glad we started talking on hc

and even more on here

you're so much more chaotic

And I'm glad we're friends. You're so nice and wild I really enjoy talking and clowning with you, you're one of my faves here:pandahappy:

Fellow Desi, troll of the year I hope you had a great day:felixdance:

And when are you going to use that Nayeon dp

Love you

Ok I finally got the message on here too, now I can backread:felixdance:
 

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
LMAOOO I AM JUST TRYING TO SPREAD MY LOVE LMAO
you all keep your chaotic energy going, i love that you guys are able to have fun and create good memories with each other through this but i genuinely don’t think i can replicate it lmao
wait till you get oranjed:catsip: :felixdance:
 

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
HLKAFHLSDKHKLHASD WHY IS EVERYTHING. SO BIG AND BOLD


pepescream pepescream
ANYWAYS WHAT ARE U TALKING ABT LFAOFJKDS WHERE IS THAT QUOTE FROM
NOT YOU USING MY QUOTES FROM HC LMAOO
 
Joined
4 October 2021
Messages
11,880
Reactions Received
29,796
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
Happy birthday Sally!

I remember from akp, your original account before your Sally one

Even though we hadn't interacted then, my first impression of you was that you were sweet and cool and should be popular:haylul:
Weird that that's already been over two years

I'm glad we started talking on hc

and even more on here

you're so much more chaotic

And I'm glad we're friends. You're so nice and wild I really enjoy talking and clowning with you, you're one of my faves here:pandahappy:

Fellow Desi, troll of the year I hope you had a great day:felixdance:

And when are you going to use that Nayeon dp

Love you

Ok I finally got the message on here too, now I can backread:felixdance:
@litc // LIT :pepecry1:

I DIDNT KNOW YOU WERE STALKING ME FOR THAT LONG NFIWOAHGJGAB NOW IM A LITTLE EMBARRASSED BUT ANYWAYS. IM SUPER GLAD TOO WE TALKED ON HC AND SO HAPPY YOU CAME HERE CAUSE I LOVE YOUR PRESENCE AT ALL TIMES. YOU'RE JUST SUCH A CUTIE BUT SUCH A MATURE GIRL AT THE SAME TIME. I REALLY REALLY ADORE YOU AND STAY THE CLUELESS AND LOST CUTIE YOU ARE AND NEVER CHANGE I LOVE YOUUUU :pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart:

 
Joined
25 May 2021
Messages
868
Reactions Received
2,244
Location
: a theater near you
Website
lgan.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
all
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
@litc // LIT :pepecry1:

I DIDNT KNOW YOU WERE STALKING ME FOR THAT LONG NFIWOAHGJGAB NOW IM A LITTLE EMBARRASSED BUT ANYWAYS. IM SUPER GLAD TOO WE TALKED ON HC AND SO HAPPY YOU CAME HERE CAUSE I LOVE YOUR PRESENCE AT ALL TIMES. YOU'RE JUST SUCH A CUTIE BUT SUCH A MATURE GIRL AT THE SAME TIME. I REALLY REALLY ADORE YOU AND STAY THE CLUELESS AND LOST CUTIE YOU ARE AND NEVER CHANGE I LOVE YOUUUU :pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart:

JSDDS I JUST SAW YOU AROUND THEN:runrunrun: I LOOKED AT A LOT OF THREADS WITHOUT POSTING:nekoshy:

Thanks Sally, love you too:llama_squish::shockedcover:

Did you like Real Loud:lisalaugh::rjeat::nekoshy:
 
Joined
25 May 2021
Messages
868
Reactions Received
2,244
Location
: a theater near you
Website
lgan.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
all
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread