- Joined
- 26 March 2022
- Messages
- 106,283
- Reactions Received
- 59,364
- Location
- the beautiful wizoneland
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 490,535
- Fandom
- divewavs2u
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- kkongsuni's yeobo
have you waatched it yet my friend?Gotta watch this later![]()
Yes I did lol I was too lazy to find the thread so I never updated.have you waatched it yet my friend?
they did it like 1.4 years too late...Yes I did lol I was too lazy to find the thread so I never updated.
I was expecting more....danger lol
Was also sad I didn't see Nayeon did the challenge...![]()
I thought I'd just see her fail miserably lol I didn't expect them to be able to back out of it lolthey did it like 1.4 years too late...
should've done it right before contract renewals...the winners get new contracts the losers get booted out!!! lol
???? even I as a non-nayeon akgae knew that she wouldn't even try it...she's not part of the chickens for no reason my friend!!!
the journey of the chickens is slow my friend - there are more opportunities for hilarity at our favs expense...I thought I'd just see her fail miserably lol I didn't expect them to be able to back out of it lol
Yes but the preview at the end have me hopeful for next episode lolthe journey of the chickens is slow my friend - there are more opportunities for hilarity at our favs expense...
my fav is now vastly more superior than your fav lol
I think it was either on the other side or the twice subbreddit they were "betting" on the overall winner lolYes but the preview at the end have me hopeful for next episode lol
Hmmm,I think it was either on the other side or the twice subbreddit they were "betting" on the overall winner lol
I think you should make a gamble thread so we can put some KS coins on itmy money's on jeongyeon!!!
screw it why not...but we can't freely transfer koins right it has to be done via admin/staff right?I think you should make a gamble thread so we can put some KS coins on it![]()
You can, just have to click on the dollar icon and donatescrew it why not...but we can't freely transfer koins right it has to be done via admin/staff right?
so any bets would be under an honour system?
it does workYou can, just have to click on the dollar icon and donate