Video TWICE REALITY "TIME TO TWICE" FAKE SQUID GAME EP.01 (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Awesome. Need to watch this later this evening!
:pandahappy:
 
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
Let the games begin!!
 
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,511
Reactions Received
55,299
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
285,084
Yes I did lol I was too lazy to find the thread so I never updated.

I was expecting more....danger lol

Was also sad I didn't see Nayeon did the challenge..
. :pandatea:
they did it like 1.4 years too late...
should've done it right before contract renewals...the winners get new contracts the losers get booted out!!! lol

???? even I as a non-nayeon akgae knew that she wouldn't even try it...she's not part of the chickens for no reason my friend!!!
 
  • Haha
Reactions: fdonce
Joined
7 January 2023
Messages
26,849
Reactions Received
44,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
159,225
they did it like 1.4 years too late...
should've done it right before contract renewals...the winners get new contracts the losers get booted out!!! lol

???? even I as a non-nayeon akgae knew that she wouldn't even try it...she's not part of the chickens for no reason my friend!!!
I thought I'd just see her fail miserably lol I didn't expect them to be able to back out of it lol
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Selfmate

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread