Pre recorded so we got only 8 members :pepecry1: but still amazing!
Kamistar I'm gonna be a star . Joined 23 June 2021 Messages 7,244 Reactions Received 18,851 Location Jessicaland Cards View Profile KS Coins 22 Fandom Exo-L Gender Female Pronouns She/her 13 November 2021 #1 Pre recorded so we got only 8 members but still amazing! Reactions: Magician, Xeulgi and OnlyCalB
Kamistar I'm gonna be a star . Joined 23 June 2021 Messages 7,244 Reactions Received 18,851 Location Jessicaland Cards View Profile KS Coins 22 Fandom Exo-L Gender Female Pronouns She/her 13 November 2021 #2 I can't believe I'm the one posting it and not @Xeulgi Reactions: Xeulgi and OnlyCalB
Magician girl in the bubble ☆ . . Joined 26 February 2019 Messages 29,345 Reactions Received 36,273 Cards View Profile KS Coins 66,410 Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Abeamus 14 November 2021 #3 Their outfits Reactions: Kamistar
Kamistar I'm gonna be a star . Joined 23 June 2021 Messages 7,244 Reactions Received 18,851 Location Jessicaland Cards View Profile KS Coins 22 Fandom Exo-L Gender Female Pronouns She/her 14 November 2021 #4 Magician said: Their outfits Click to expand... The red version, loved it