- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 27,441
- Reactions Received
- 39,052
- Location
- USA
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 84,664
- Fandom
- Swith*PNK-Panda
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
I'm actually really disappointed in the print quality of the book and poster. The resolution is low and blurry. I also hate the packaging. The box is really low quailty compared EVERY other JYP album I've ever seen.
I didn't notice that. I'm not sure and I already packed it all up in a box under my bed...oh so you got 3 versions??
What is the one photo card that can't be seen?![]()
I bet it's Momo, admit it!!!I didn't notice that. I'm not sure and I already packed it all up in a box under my bed...![]()
Nah, probably Nayeon.I bet it's Momo, admit it!!!
Moguri is patiently waitingNah, probably Nayeon.![]()
Photo book is hard cover but the inside photo quality sucks. I've noticed an over all drop in printing quality in kpop.Was not expecting low quality. I heard they made the photobook a hard cover, I woulda thought they went up![]()
Photo book is hard cover but the inside photo quality sucks. I've noticed an over all drop in printing quality in kpop.