Photo Twice Strategy pulls + Signatures (1 Viewer)

Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,441
Reactions Received
39,052
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,664
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
I'm actually really disappointed in the print quality of the book and poster. The resolution is low and blurry. I also hate the packaging. The box is really low quailty compared EVERY other JYP album I've ever seen.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
excellent and thanks for the pic shares
 
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,441
Reactions Received
39,052
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,664
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
Was not expecting low quality. I heard they made the photobook a hard cover, I woulda thought they went up :llama_ramen:
Photo book is hard cover but the inside photo quality sucks. I've noticed an over all drop in printing quality in kpop.
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Moguri and fdonce

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread