- Joined
- 13 January 2023
- Messages
- 50,399
- Reactions Received
- 55,170
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 284,366
aren't they in your area like.. tomorrow?This has triggered my withdrawal, I need to see them live again![]()
Yep, im seeing them tomorrowaren't they in your area like.. tomorrow?![]()
wowYep, im seeing them tomorrow
I got a 4 days pass through work connections but im only going for 3 hours for Twice.
Yeah I manager hotel revenue and the Lolla production crew is staying at one if the hotels, of course they get s special rate but in return, we also get free passeswowyou are so fortunate!!!
thats a great deal!Yeah I manager hotel revenue and the Lolla production crew is staying at one if the hotels, of course they get s special rate but in return, we also get free passes![]()
Yeah i only saw Twice and Clairo, explanation in your hydration thread.thats a great deal!
Did you follow through with your plan to only watch Twice?![]()
oh thats really fortunate, I'm glad you could put it to good useYeah i only saw Twice and Clairo, explanation in your hydration thread.
But I found out my cousin paid for a Saturday wrist band and wanted to go Sunday too. So I gave her my 4 day pass in exchange for her Saturday one so it wasn't wasted![]()
Nope, we're not super close, didn't even know she was a Once, I only heard about it last minute from another family memberoh thats really fortunate, I'm glad you could put it to good use
did you not talk to her BEFORE the event?![]()
Nope, we're not super close, didn't even know she was a Once, I only heard about it last minute from another family member![]()
It was incredible
and anything that twice or JYPE could have done better?It was incredible
Twice turned a music festival into their concert. There were so many candy bongs in the crowd.
Almost no rest breaks for an hour and a half, kept the crowd energy going the entire time, there was an incredible drone show in it, and the girls wanted to perform and encore until the staff turned their mic off to avoid over time fees.![]()
It's pretty hard to improve on a Twice concert, maybe not shut their mic off at the endand anything that twice or JYPE could have done better?
well technically it wasn't a twice concertIt's pretty hard to improve on a Twice concert, maybe not shut their mic off at the end![]()
All the negatives are things like...too shortwell technically it wasn't a twice concert
but I always ask for both the positives and negatives and it seems there weren't many negatives...
there's backhanded compliments but also backhanded negatives??? lolAll the negatives are things like...too short![]()