- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 67,000
- Reactions Received
- 98,743
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 348,289
- Ship
- Wreck
@Once @Stay
I just assumed they just used it for this videoI'm so used to the song sounding very different, I didn't know there was a holiday remix of it. It sounds great though.
That would make sense!I just assumed they just used it for this video![]()
yaayForgot to mention that of course Twice crushed it, and it's so cute to see them supporting Stray Kids like this
you should find out if it exists or notThat would make sense!
It does, but it's two years old. Still amazing though.you should find out if it exists or not![]()
ohhhhhhhhhhh I see!! Well christmas songs never get old!!!It does, but it's two years old. Still amazing though.
I did not see it coming eitherWell, that did not go how I Imagined lol
i think they performed a holiday version....it sounds so good as a christmas song though lolI'm so used to the song sounding very different, I didn't know there was a holiday remix of it. It sounds great though.