- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 67,000
- Reactions Received
- 98,741
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 348,289
- Ship
- Wreck
aww too bad, I mixed them upNo that's not Lovelyz, that's Twice and VCHA![]()
It's ok, I get it. They have almost the same number of members, usually in Korea, and all beautiful girls. Simple mistakeaww too bad, I mixed them up![]()
I had no idea lovelyz had 15 membersIt's ok, I get it. They have almost the same number of members, usually in Korea, and all beautiful girls. Simple mistake![]()
Almost, 8 round up a little and you'll get 16I had no idea lovelyz had 15 members![]()
Almost, 8 round up a little and you'll get 16
I thought you meant the Twice characters at first.No that's not Lovelyz, that's Twice and VCHA![]()
I think thats what I meant originallyI thought you meant the Twice characters at first.