- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 67,000
- Reactions Received
- 98,743
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 348,289
- Ship
- Wreck
Seems to be an extended version of the original CF.. its def has a lot more Oishiiii~ in it
@Once
@Once
so you're saying they did not look hungry in the shorter versionYou mean the hungrier version![]()
This one is extended which means more food, more drinks, more hungerso you're saying they did not look hungry in the shorter version![]()
do you always put sugar on your fried chicken ?This one is extended which means more food, more drinks, more hunger![]()
Does ketchup count?do you always put sugar on your fried chicken ?![]()
if you can point out the ketchup in the clip, yesDoes ketchup count?
I dont see sugar eitherif you can point out the ketchup in the clip, yes![]()
I dont see sugar either![]()
I never said more sugarso you lied about the more sugar thing
No... it seems you have sugar on your mind...if I changed it it will say edited or something like that.wait you did... did you change your post?
No... it seems you have sugar on your mind...if I changed it it will say edited or something like that.
But now the next time I have fried chicken....I'll be sure to dip it in some sugar![]()
sadly not, I only learned about them recently when Wonyoung had itIt will...
Have you ever had a churro before?
Ok, I was going to say fried chicken dippe din sugar wil be like a little savory churro.sadly not, I only learned about them recently when Wonyoung had it![]()
you are offically the scientist, so I'm waiting for you to find out firstOk, I was going to say fried chicken dippe din sugar wil be like a little savory churro.
But you'll just have to dip your chicken in sugar next time to find out.![]()
Hows it weird lol you eat chicken tenders with ketchup, fried chicken is just chicken tender with the boneWeird...![]()
Chicken goes with ranch or teryaki... so weird...Hows it weird lol you eat chicken tenders with ketchup, fried chicken is just chicken tender with the bone![]()