- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 67,025
- Reactions Received
- 98,771
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 348,428
- Ship
- Wreck
I thought you liked Twice!Well....that's 15 seconds I won't get back.
no, he doesn't like Pearly Gates for some odd reason lolI thought you liked Twice!![]()
That was Twice? Sorry....I couldn't telll...the outfits were pretty distracting...I thought you liked Twice!![]()
yay, thats the spirit we need here!!anyway, I, for one, LOVE this! They all look really pretty!
IF I ever get the chance, I will tell Nayeon about your behaviourThat was Twice? Sorry....I couldn't telll...the outfits were pretty distracting...![]()
Sure, I wonder how you'll word it. Some duck on internet is hating on pearly gates?IF I ever get the chance, I will tell Nayeon about your behaviourshe will never forgive this
nooo I don't think she would mind thatSure, I wonder how you'll word it. Some duck on internet is hating on pearly gates?![]()
Good...then she'll definitely disown Pearly Gatenooo I don't think she would mind that
You have to make it about herself, as Nayeon is very self centered.
So I would say "someone who claims to be a big fan of yours, said he could not recognise you because you were wearing pearly gates"
lets see how it goesGood...then she'll definitely disown Pearly Gate![]()