TWICE x ZEPETO 'Alcohol-Free' Zepeto Video/Contest - Signed Album Prize (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,034
Reactions Received
52,931
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,584
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male




TWICE 'Alcohol-Free' Zepeto Video/Contest - Signed Album Prize
@Once​
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and OnlyCalB

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
this is still a thing?
 
  • Wow
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,034
Reactions Received
52,931
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,584
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
this is still a thing?
I think iv read tat either JYPE/YGE hv invested in ZEPETO or sth along those lines which is why they hv had BP, ITZY n now TWICE shilling for 'em, but im not sure. Its my guess tats the only reason they keep putting their girls in such videos/animated characters. I certainly dont think its a creative/artistic endeavor. :rosesmug: :jenniesmug: :sanathink::dubuthink::jisoosmh:i only post cos its there. N noteworthy (in a way).
 
  • Wow
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I think iv read tat either JYPE/YGE hv invested in ZEPETO or sth along those lines which is why they hv had BP, ITZY n now TWICE shilling for 'em, but im not sure. Its my guess tats the only reason they keep putting their girls in such videos/animated characters. I certainly dont think its a creative/artistic endeavor. :rosesmug: :jenniesmug: :sanathink::dubuthink::jisoosmh:i only post cos its there. N noteworthy (in a way).
what…. for real…: I.:……. dead
 
  • Like
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,034
Reactions Received
52,931
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,584
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
what…. for real…: I.:……. dead
I cant rmbr now for sure but i think i read it somewhere, or i hallucinated reading it to justify how the world isnt a total creative wasteland/monetary pit of selling out.(like how much are Zepeto paying YGE/JYPE to make it worth their while? It only makes sense to me if they invested/hv a cut smh.)
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread