Twice’s Dahyun had feelings for Daniel? (1 Viewer)

Faerie

I just wanna love myself, Love my weakness
.
.
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,594
Reactions Received
5,717
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,291
Fandom
Once
Gender
Female
Wreck
This is Part 2 of:

Now we continue,
There’s many fan cams of which these two and it does seem Dahyun has a eye on Daniel.

39188

39189


I mean yes he’s a good looking boy, I don’t blame her
39190

39191

In the last gif she turns to look back at Daniel only to be interrupted by another member .

I’ll link some other fancams below



So does Dahyun looking at Daniel mean she likes him? No but majority of these fancam can see what we can’t. Besides don’t you find yourself starring at your crush too?
39192


Later Jihyo enters a relationship with Former member Kang Daniel early 2019. So if theory is right could you imagine what Dahyun could be feeling? As I showed you in Pt. 1 Dahyun and Jihyo seemed very distant, 2019 wasn’t so different. They might not be close but this would of sent a bigger rift between them.

So is this theory right? Possibly. After all this isn’t the first time a group member didn’t get along with another. Now you can believe or not but from what I’ve gather here ,it seems true.

39193
 
Last edited:

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
They are humans with crushes and such, so it's definitely possible. At the very least she probably thinks he's cute if she's looking at him that much. Who knows :susPepe:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,111
Reactions Received
52,977
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,072
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
:joysip:
Just here for the tea. It's a nice distraction from the other Twice member situation. (It seems weak tho.)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Faerie

Faerie

I just wanna love myself, Love my weakness
.
.
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,594
Reactions Received
5,717
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,291
Fandom
Once
Gender
Female
Wreck
:joysip:
Just here for the tea. It's a nice distraction from the other Twice member situation. (It seems weak tho.)
It is however I did state it was a theory, And it is only what we see . We don’t know what our idols do behind closed doors.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread