two down one to go (1 Viewer)

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Damn you were just at 5,000 like a day ago o_O
:queen:
I am getting 200 posts a day until I get my aesthetic completed

I just had a quiz on science and I got an D because my head was wrapped up in aesthetics, my teacher took pity, I redid it with A+ xD
this is not healthy but it's temporary :sanapray:
and anyways, I have dance in 10 minutes
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
you really are crazy :sippinthetea::maheart::sanapray:

my child is such a dedicated poster
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I’m lowkey scared of her spamming abilities
it's not spam omg
they're quality posts

if you count it as spam you spam too :chickill:
like go targaryen xD
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
you really are crazy :sippinthetea::maheart::sanapray:

my child is such a dedicated poster
need to make you proud mom <3
will take over kps one day, and I'll spare you
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
it's not spam omg
they're quality posts

if you count it as spam you spam too :chickill:
like go targaryen xD
is queen of KpopSource your signature tag or something now?
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
:queen:
I am getting 200 posts a day until I get my aesthetic completed

I just had a quiz on science and I got an D because my head was wrapped up in aesthetics, my teacher took pity, I redid it with A+ xD
this is not healthy but it's temporary :sanapray:
and anyways, I have dance in 10 minutes
You BITCH stop that :facepalm:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
:queen:
I am getting 200 posts a day until I get my aesthetic completed

I just had a quiz on science and I got an D because my head was wrapped up in aesthetics, my teacher took pity, I redid it with A+ xD
this is not healthy but it's temporary :sanapray:
and anyways, I have dance in 10 minutes
GIRL it sounds like you need to fucKING FOCUS ON YOUR IRL LIFE AND SCHOOL :jisoosmh:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread