Rumor Two Ex-YG trainees rumoured to join NCT Dream... (1 Viewer)

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
The Tweet

This isn't really SOLID evidence but it has been rumoured for a while that former YG Treasure Box contestant, Jang Yunseo is currently an SM trainee after a trainee that looked similar to him was spotted at an NCT concert some months ago. Now, fellow YG Treasure Box contestant and former Produce X 101 member, Kim Sungyeon is suspected of joining SM too after deleting his personal Instagram in a similar fashion to Yunseo. A mutual friend of both trainees is also following NCT Dream on Instagram...

Jung Yunseo
Kim Sungyeon

It would be unusual for SM to debut members from survival shows but a couple of their foreign idols have appeared on survival shows before (Kun and Ten of NCT) so it could be possible for their policies to have changed especially considering the current state of the idol market and with NCT Dream already being an established group, SM might want to have a couple of trainees that already have a little bit of their own fan base behind them before they debut.​
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I mean the one dude looks like Minho...SM likes its clones lmao

I think Xiaojun was on TV too and one of their female rookies was asking well.

With how many shows there are now and avenues of exposure I don't think SM can be picky with who they are recruiting
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
those kinds of things I don't understand,
you could use wearing the same jewelry to prove an idol is dating and I believe even that holds more merit than this standard of measurement

I like nct dream so I follow them, I also have two friends.. so?


I mean its always possible but the chance of it being pure coincidence seems just as great to me, idk
I think the reason people think that this is a sign is because the person in question doesn't follow any other idol groups apart from NCT Dream but I agree that it still is kinda flimsy logic.
 
  • Like
Reactions: gongchan
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,622
Reactions Received
93,433
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,546
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Sm in particular and the big 3 in general have a status issue. They really cant be taking in other company/teams rejects.(i know that is harsh but that is how it plays.) Personally i would like to see more of what Woollim did with Juri. Find someone they want and pay for em.
shoot no gd who was 5 years at sm and there is not bb or yg atm.

That SM, JYP, BH or CJ have not become the Yankees of kpop is strange. Especially with the law change. If they could just buy out trainee contracts.
Every agency is their farm team.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I kinda hope not they dont give me nct dream vibes


PLUS Jang yunseo is 18 and he would be graduating next year so he would of had to debut this year << not cute at all
Kim sungyeon is 17 so would only have 1 year [full year] <<< he is cute so somewhat ok with << he would be sm's first idol who been in produce


my guess is there 2 new members for nct x if anything
I cant see the point of sm adding members basically at the age of graduating
 
  • Like
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread