- Joined
- 25 February 2019
- Messages
- 1,009
- Reactions Received
- 3,554
- Location
- SHINee Academy
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
Tagging this as a rumor because I got dat celebrity status :wonugl: and because the two people are unidentified
So I'm currently volunteering at this summer camp w/ my mom because I don't have a lot going on during the summer right now. The summer camp is split between kids and teens and I'm helping staff on the teens side. I haven't been there very long, but today my mom comes up to me and tells me that one of the kids told her two teens there have a crush on me. Now normally I would be okay with that, but uh, let's just say that even though it's the teen side a lot of those children aren't even around my age range.