COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Rumor Two people have a crush on me oof (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Tagging this as a rumor because I got dat celebrity status :wonugl: and because the two people are unidentified
So I'm currently volunteering at this summer camp w/ my mom because I don't have a lot going on during the summer right now. The summer camp is split between kids and teens and I'm helping staff on the teens side. I haven't been there very long, but today my mom comes up to me and tells me that one of the kids told her two teens there have a crush on me. Now normally I would be okay with that, but uh, let's just say that even though it's the teen side a lot of those children aren't even around my age range. :welp:and since the "messenger bird" didn't want to tell my mom who it was- I'm stuck trying my best not to get close to any of them because I don't want people taking anything the wrong way like what happened the LAST time I was friendly with someone who liked me. At this point the lord is just screwing with me because they know I would want someone to have a crush on me, but they just HAD to make them 50,000,000 years below my preferred age range :sadcat:

jasque

Antifragile
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Introduce them to kpop then they'll only think about yeri

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Introduce them to kpop then they'll only think about yeri
If you think RV is gonna be the first k-pop group I tell these children about then you must not know me at all.
Post pic of you or you are lying
How about you have a seat

Last edited:
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Reactions Received
KS Coins
i need to check it out :sanapray:

i need to watch chris take down scumbag predators :queen:
Here are some of the links to the full episodes on YT (1 2 3 4 5 6) Almost all the episodes are super short now instead of being and hour or 30-40 minutes long TT. Plus there aren't as many episodes as the OG series, but that might have something to do with social media and laws being more complicated than before; plus Chris got arrested for writing some bad checks and is currently in debt.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
thank you for the links :pepeheart: :nekolove:

now i have something to binge watch :sanapray:

btw i heard about chris hansen getting arrested lmao how ironic
I KNOW KDLJGLGSKJRLS AND EVERYONE WAS THINKING IT WAS GONNA BE BECAUSE HE TURNED OUT TO BE A PREDATOR ALL ALONG. THAT WOULD'VE BEEN THE PLOT TWIST OF THE CENTURY.

but can you imagine what would've went down at the police station lmao. the whole reason why you became famous is because you showed child predators and them getting arrested- only for you to get arrested yourself and have it shown to the whole world.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
the police officers probs call him by his first name bc of how many times he visits the police station a lot

the awkwardness :welp:
PLEASE ISOJFEIO IM JUST IMAGINING ONE OF THEM GOING, "why don't you take a seat?" followed by "what are you doing here?" JUST TO BE AN A-HOLE LKJGKLREJGSKL

It's a bit sad though because he would be the last person you would expect to be behind bars. Then again...He DID cheat on his wife (or was it his gf?) so uh, Chris REALLY needs to take a seat.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
they really should do extensive background checks on the next guy so we don't get this awkwardness again :welp:
I SAY WE PUT JUDGE JUDY IN PLACE. God can you imagine how many tears would be shed by her ripping into them???? Who would even dare to try and ""seduce"" a child like that when you run of the risk of being verbally humiliated on national TV followed by getting arrested? Then again, I once read a comment saying someone would pretend to be a predator just so they can meet Chris in person so uh

Reactions Received
KS Coins
instead of the death penalty we should make getting yelled at by judge judy on national television the punishment
tbh, whenever I catch her show I always get my feelings hurt or embarrassed and im not even the person she's talking to :maheart:idk why people even bother going on her show if you're guilty of whatever you're being accused of. Might as well confess than go through that for 20 minutes straight.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread