Trading Two Valentines Cards + One Rare Card for trade (1 Viewer)

Magician

girl in the bubble ☆
.
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
29,345
Reactions Received
36,273
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
66,410
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
1625152961389.png
1625152976994.png



I also have Jimin Rare for trade
1625153018904.png


I'm looking for:
Red Velvet Rare (Wendy, Seulgi, Yeri)
Aespa Rare (NingNing, Winter)
Itzy Rare (Yeji, Yuna, Ryujin)
Blackpink Rare (Lisa, Rose)
IU Rare (1, 5)

Common
Oh My Girl (Arin, YooA, Binnie, Jiho, Seunghee)
Aespa (NingNing, Giselle, Winter)
fromis_9 (Nagyung, Jisun,)
WJSN
Weeekly (except Monday and Jihan)

Or surprise me!
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,743
Reactions Received
93,540
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
190,092
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
1625152961389.png
1625152976994.png



I also have Jimin Rare for trade
1625153018904.png


I'm looking for:
Red Velvet Rare (Wendy, Seulgi, Yeri)
Aespa Rare (NingNing, Winter)
Itzy Rare (Yeji, Yuna, Ryujin)
Blackpink Rare (Lisa, Rose)
IU Rare (1, 5)

Common
Oh My Girl (Arin, YooA, Binnie, Jiho, Seunghee)
Aespa (NingNing, Giselle, Winter)
fromis_9 (Nagyung, Jisun,)
WJSN
Weeekly (except Monday and Jihan)

Or surprise me!
lol we are collecting all the same groups except iu bp and itzy ...
 
  • Love
Reactions: Magician
Joined
18 June 2021
Messages
15,031
Reactions Received
16,985
Location
TNX album
Website
gud-bam.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
21
Fandom
multi-BG
Pronouns
yeen
Ship
I don't think many want the Valentine's cards, so there is a really good chance she's still here when you have a card you want to trade :)
Okie dokie

I'll come here asap

Sorry for disturb u

Have a nice day
 
  • Love
Reactions: Magician

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread