News TXT announces new fandom name (1 Viewer)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
TXT has finally announced their new fandom name. Their fandom name is... MOA. MOA stands for Moments Of Alwaysness.





How do y'all feel about the fandom name?
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I actually really like it. I think it is cute :sanapray:

Also you are like five days late :worry:
I didn't see anyone on KPS mention it and I just found out. :yolk:
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I mean, their group name is text. I don't think the fandom name is half as bad.

Also, it reminded me of this group so it's in my good(ish) books now:



Also reminded me of AOA's Moya so that's another plus for it
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread