- Joined
- 8 November 2018
- Messages
- 19,193
- Reactions Received
- 60,789
- Location
- Tokki Topia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 19,207
- Fandom
- Toxic
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her/Drama Kween
- Ship
First thing that came to mind was MoanaIt sounds a bit... weird
MOAn![]()
that tooFirst thing that came to mind was Moana![]()
Nah you definitely thought of moan firstthat too![]()
I didn't deny itNah you definitely thought of moan first![]()
Nobody would believe it if you didI didn't deny it![]()
I mean... I was the first one to comment thisNobody would believe it if you did![]()
Yes you didn't waste a second did youI mean... I was the first one to comment this![]()
NopeYes you didn't waste a second did you![]()
Yes, you did good in that regardNopetime is important
It was too obviousYes, you did good in that regard![]()
For you maybeIt was too obvious![]()
I like the way you thinkCan't say I'm a fan of the nameIf this was a gg, things would've been different
![]()
![]()
yeah, ofc for your innocent ass it wasn'tFor you maybe![]()
I wasn't the one running in to comment moanyeah, ofc for your innocent ass it wasn't![]()