nnnn We lyin now?@Dopamine she really outsold yours
nnnn We lyin now?@Dopamine she really outsold yours
Beomgyucan someone help me out and make a badge out of this
![]()
the website does NOT want to work for me
Sure!can you tag me for voting?
thanksSure!
Is this a fan taken photo? It looks amazing but remember only official photos are allowed^^
I think it's from one of the news sites at their fanmeeting? Although, hmm I'm not sure there's anyway of confirming that. I can delete the badge, if you want? ^^Is this a fan taken photo? It looks amazing but remember only official photos are allowed^^
I'm not sure if this is official or not, so if it is, I'm sorry :llama_noooo:
I hope these 3 are okay? ^^i don’t know how to make badges buut :pandawatch:
![]()
![]()
![]()
bless you, thanks!!I hope these 3 are okay? ^^
![]()
![]()
![]()