did someone already post this? if so, my bad:maheart:
R Ringwanderung ad astra per aspera . Joined 26 February 2019 Messages 2,391 Reactions Received 12,538 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @Jin Wreck @mirella 8 April 2019 #1 did someone already post this? if so, my bad Reactions: Evergreen, Jimimis and GoldenBunny
NogaNono Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 3,675 Reactions Received 13,340 Location Idol Hell Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 8 April 2019 #2 Oof I just remembered that I still haven’t listened to their EP. I’m so lazy, I should listen to it tonight. Reactions: GoldenBunny and Ringwanderung
Oof I just remembered that I still haven’t listened to their EP. I’m so lazy, I should listen to it tonight.
GoldenBunny RM's Bonsai Nanny . Joined 26 February 2019 Messages 635 Reactions Received 2,191 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 8 April 2019 #3 It's so very cute!!! Taehyun is my maybe-bias, but Soobin is maybe-wrecking me here. Reactions: Ringwanderung
Jimimis Joined 22 February 2019 Messages 16,036 Reactions Received 44,289 Location the female gaze Cards View Profile KS Coins 124 Fandom luoshifemy Gender Female Pronouns luo/yunxi Ship @kuro 8 April 2019 #4 Beomgyu stop attacking me Reactions: GoldenBunny and Ringwanderung
Pigeon Joined 26 November 2018 Messages 7,093 Reactions Received 21,568 Location sin & moon ☽ Cards View Profile KS Coins 25 Gender Other Ship @Jihoon Wreck @kuro 22 April 2019 #5 @JungkooksWife egg in post #2