sort of an mv?
Xeulgi ✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧° . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 115,746 Reactions Received 53,191 Location Outer Space Cards View Profile KS Coins 429,414 Gender Female 29 June 2020 #1 sort of an mv? Last edited: 29 June 2020 Reactions: QueenB, Wingfrost and Ahsoka
Xeulgi ✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧° . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 115,746 Reactions Received 53,191 Location Outer Space Cards View Profile KS Coins 429,414 Gender Female 29 June 2020 #2 Spoiler: TXT - Taglist @Darth_Kuro @Pigeon @MinSquishy @Queen @yoda_tato @SaviorTXT @YouNiceKeepGoin @Koala @Taeyellow @darthraine @kinnie @xdreamsandflames Reactions: Wingfrost
Spoiler: TXT - Taglist @Darth_Kuro @Pigeon @MinSquishy @Queen @yoda_tato @SaviorTXT @YouNiceKeepGoin @Koala @Taeyellow @darthraine @kinnie @xdreamsandflames
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,392 Reactions Received 151,403 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,595 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 29 June 2020 #3 20 minutes Reactions: Xeulgi, QueenB and Wingfrost
Wingfrost Answer for SOTY . . Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 23,134 Reactions Received 38,822 Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,488 Fandom Answer is Queen Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Person 29 June 2020 #4 Why is it so long I’ll watch it later tonight, I love the song so I’m really interested in the video. Reactions: Xeulgi and QueenB
Why is it so long I’ll watch it later tonight, I love the song so I’m really interested in the video.
TRAUMATHON summer breeze . Joined 3 May 2020 Messages 859 Reactions Received 1,714 Location 🌸✨💗💫 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom deobi <3 Gender Other Pronouns they/he 29 June 2020 #5 tbh that sht made me cry af Reactions: Xeulgi
QueenB Joined 22 February 2019 Messages 5,686 Reactions Received 16,237 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 29 June 2020 #6 I do not have the patience to watch a 20 minute mv lmao unless it's that T-ara mv