MV TXT - Eternally (1 Viewer)

Xeulgi

✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧°
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
115,742
Reactions Received
53,191
Location
Outer Space
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
429,397
Gender
Female
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Why is it so long :jisoosmh:

I’ll watch it later tonight, I love the song so I’m really interested in the video.
:maheart:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Xeulgi and QueenB
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I do not have the patience to watch a 20 minute mv lmao unless it's that T-ara mv
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread