Comeback TXT First Full Album (1 Viewer)

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
That was quick! Although I suppose since their album sales are already so high, it kinda makes sense especially since BigHit seem to promote them more like a western pop act with multiple singles from each album.
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
You changed your name :O

And I'm cautiously anticipating this. As someone who doesn't really keep up with them, I'm curious to see what their album will bring to the K-Pop table. The only song I'm really familiar with is Crown, since I didn't really care for their debut in general.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread