Teaser TXT - ”Magic Island” Teaser- (Beomgyu) (1 Viewer)

Xeulgi

✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧°
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
115,930
Reactions Received
53,215
Location
Outer Space
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
431,916
Gender
Female

Xeulgi

✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧°
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
115,930
Reactions Received
53,215
Location
Outer Space
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
431,916
Gender
Female
I Can't Wait For It!~ you think they'll ever do one for Angel or Devil?~ 😁
Maybe if they do a remix or like a special clip ( like euphoria or you better know) but most likely no I don’t think will 😕

But I hope they do
 
  • Love
Reactions: YouNiceKeepGoin
Joined
18 April 2019
Messages
2,326
Reactions Received
7,732
Location
TXT's Hair Line
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
Maybe if they do a remix or like a special clip ( like euphoria or you better know) but most likely no I don’t think will 😕

But I hope they do
Yeah~ I Would relly hope so tho! That seems like a great song to have a MV Oh! or New Rules! That would be interesting too!~ 😁
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread