News TXT Surpass Over 100,000 Pre-Orders in 3 days (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
56
Reactions Received
268
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
That’s pretty insane. Personally I’d never preorder a group who I haven’t heard any music or concepts from. While I’m sure I’ll highly anticipate SMNGG, I for sure ain’t buying shit till I hear what they have to offer lolol
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkyoda47
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
23
Reactions Received
83
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
why would you buy an album of a group you don't know how they sound... i know armys want to support txt as much as they can but this is just ridiculous to me :pandaannoyed: well i hope it meets their expectations at least....
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkyoda47

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread