Hope Soobin and Yeonjun get better soon
Haolat Joined 26 May 2019 Messages 470 Reactions Received 1,735 Location SM's basement Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 8 August 2019 #1 Hope Soobin and Yeonjun get better soon Reactions: Jimimis, Darkyoda47, JakeyWantsCakey and 5 others
Suzy Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian . . Joined 22 November 2018 Messages 7,026 Reactions Received 27,656 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom EXO-L & My Gender Female Ship @JeonJungkook 8 August 2019 #2 I'm wishing them a healthy recovery. So sad to hear they're unwell but I'm glad their company is taking appropriate measures. Reactions: Darkyoda47, JakeyWantsCakey, Bopper and 3 others
I'm wishing them a healthy recovery. So sad to hear they're unwell but I'm glad their company is taking appropriate measures.
Evergreen Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 8,028 Reactions Received 19,590 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @SakinoSweety 8 August 2019 #3 Two members are currently not in the state of promoting and they are still teenagers. It’s for the best. Hopefully they will come back stronger. Reactions: Darkyoda47, Salalalala, JakeyWantsCakey and 3 others
Two members are currently not in the state of promoting and they are still teenagers. It’s for the best. Hopefully they will come back stronger.
Abeamus . . Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 74,193 Reactions Received 76,667 Cards View Profile KS Coins 188,512 Ship @Magician Wreck @kddicted 8 August 2019 #4 Ouch, hope they both get better soon Reactions: Darkyoda47, Haolat and Bopper
Bopper Joined 1 March 2019 Messages 6,661 Reactions Received 14,598 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom HoeForUmin Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 8 August 2019 #5 I’m surprised it’s just Soobin with conjunctivitis. That spreads like wildfire. Reactions: Darkyoda47 and Haolat
Darkyoda47 ♡ Jessica's Slave ♡ . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 10,716 Reactions Received 52,564 Location Buddy Hole Cards View Profile KS Coins 279 Fandom Golden Star Gender Male Ship @Mirae 8 August 2019 #6 I hope the boys are okay :( Wish Soobinnie and Yeonjun a speedy recovery Reactions: Haolat