- Joined
- 15 December 2020
- Messages
- 9,254
- Reactions Received
- 18,839
- Location
- A flower that resembles you🎐🍥
- Website
- heartsforu2.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 1,460
- Fandom
- teume/carat
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
Stray kids- Hyunjin, Bang Chan, and Changbin, Seungmin, Felix, Han,
BTS- Jungkook, Jimin, Suga, RM, J-hope, V
Astro- Rocky, MJ Mostly these cards
Blackpink: Lisa, Rose, Jennie, Jisoo - High Priority
Ateez: Hongjoong, San, Wooyoung,Yunho and mostly these cards
Loona- I will definitely accept these
For this one I will not accept just any trade it has to be one of these OR A NCT CARD-LOW PRIORITY I DO NOT HAVE
And any of the THE BOYZ CARDS I DO NOT HAVE
BTS- Jungkook, Jimin, Suga, RM, J-hope, V
Astro- Rocky, MJ Mostly these cards
Blackpink: Lisa, Rose, Jennie, Jisoo - High Priority
Ateez: Hongjoong, San, Wooyoung,Yunho and mostly these cards
Loona- I will definitely accept these
For this one I will not accept just any trade it has to be one of these OR A NCT CARD-LOW PRIORITY I DO NOT HAVE
And any of the THE BOYZ CARDS I DO NOT HAVE