He has a pleasant voice, nice cover :pepeheart:
Soleski Joined 21 November 2018 Messages 5,047 Reactions Received 18,455 Location ARMY Base 💕 Cards View Profile KS Coins 8 Ship @baekk 17 April 2020 #1 He has a pleasant voice, nice cover Reactions: Myco
Myco Ace of Hearts . . . Joined 4 November 2018 Messages 33,247 Reactions Received 81,309 Location Beat Interactive Cards View Profile KS Coins 13,036 Fandom Choice Gender Male Pronouns He/Him Ship @oppasenpaigod 17 April 2020 #2 Yeonjun I think this is actually the first time I can really listen to his voice in full. He sounds good and just confirms why he has my fave voice in TXT Reactions: Soleski
Yeonjun I think this is actually the first time I can really listen to his voice in full. He sounds good and just confirms why he has my fave voice in TXT
daesuki 이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서 . . Joined 4 January 2020 Messages 16,598 Reactions Received 31,252 Location you clouds rain Website daesukiii.tumblr.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 38,410 Fandom YOLO Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Purple_Jasmine 17 April 2020 #3 His voice is so good! I don't know how to describe it but it's really nice Reactions: Soleski