- Joined
- 26 September 2018
- Messages
- 8,197
- Reactions Received
- 27,145
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
too hot to put socks on, too cold to turn the fan on. i put on socks, i take them off. i turn on the fan and then get cold. i go under the sheets and then get hot again so i go and turn on the fan.
I don't know what to do ))):. It's so HOT and so COLD at the same time. It says it's 60 degrees out but it feels like 80. My hands are freezing but my legs are so warm. Sometimes when I get hot n cold at the same time I wear my sheets and then just stick my feet out of the ends when i'm trying to sleep. this laptop is making me hot but i was too lazy to turn the fan off so now im cold.
sigh,
ITS AN ENDLESS CYCLE.
Do you guys have these days? If so, what do you do about it?
I don't know what to do ))):. It's so HOT and so COLD at the same time. It says it's 60 degrees out but it feels like 80. My hands are freezing but my legs are so warm. Sometimes when I get hot n cold at the same time I wear my sheets and then just stick my feet out of the ends when i'm trying to sleep. this laptop is making me hot but i was too lazy to turn the fan off so now im cold.
sigh,
ITS AN ENDLESS CYCLE.
Do you guys have these days? If so, what do you do about it?
absolutely make these threads to show off jaehyun gifs