Ugliest color for u and why it's yellow (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Nothing looks good in yellow.

Sun? Can't see it without going blind.

Clothes... why would u even consider it when black exists?

Wasps?...

:dubuthink:
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I like yellow :yolk:
I like orange more than it, but yellow is still pretty.

Idk what I would personally consider the ugliest color in the world, but this is what google thinks it is :sanapray:
1619796713256.png
 
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
2,786
Reactions Received
3,813
Location
Italia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,970
Gender
Female
LOL I never thought of that but I guess I agree, yellow is one of last colors I would go for. Specially when it comes to clothes, it will make my skin tone look dull af.
 
Joined
21 April 2021
Messages
2,315
Reactions Received
2,105
Location
Shibuya 109
Website
iprincesita.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
90
Fandom
Groo
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I love yellow its the color of happiness and warmth

yeonjun looks great in yellow and that's all that matters
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
There are not a lot of people that can look great in yellow, most of the time it's people with a darker skin color that really look stunning with bright colors like yellow, i think my least favorite/most ugly color there is imo is like dark/army green
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,393
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I like yellow :yolk:
I like orange more than it, but yellow is still pretty.

Idk what I would personally consider the ugliest color in the world, but this is what google thinks it is :sanapray:
1619796713256.png
Google might be right for once
 
  • Haha
Reactions: lexus and Mangoey
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Blue 🤢🤢🤢 eradicate it from the earth please
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread