- Joined
- 29 November 2023
- Messages
- 26
- Reactions Received
- 50
- Location
- America
- Website
- www.quotev.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 214
- Fandom
- ...Way too many
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/they/neos
I do not do those very often, if at all.I don't understand how ^^^ people above are bored
go watch a tv show you've been putting off
read a book
read the newspaper - knowledge is power
learn a new skill
watch some kpop content - I cannot believe that you claim to have watched all content from your favs
go out and play touch some grass
call a friend to hang out
hang out by self at a mall or something
then you are bored because you have nothing to doI do not do those very often, if at all.
Nope. Not bored just pickythen you are bored because you have nothing to do
it's ll the things available to you doesn't interest you which is an entirely different thing