Uhhhhhhhhh ehe (1 Viewer)

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,082
Reactions Received
52,516
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,191
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I am bored as well.
 
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,567
Reactions Received
55,354
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
285,389
I don't understand how ^^^ people above are bored

go watch a tv show you've been putting off
read a book
read the newspaper - knowledge is power
learn a new skill
watch some kpop content - I cannot believe that you claim to have watched all content from your favs
go out and play touch some grass
call a friend to hang out
hang out by self at a mall or something
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,082
Reactions Received
52,516
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,191
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I don't understand how ^^^ people above are bored

go watch a tv show you've been putting off
read a book
read the newspaper - knowledge is power
learn a new skill
watch some kpop content - I cannot believe that you claim to have watched all content from your favs
go out and play touch some grass
call a friend to hang out
hang out by self at a mall or something
I do not do those very often, if at all.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Selfmate

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,082
Reactions Received
52,516
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,191
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
then you are bored because you have nothing to do
it's ll the things available to you doesn't interest you which is an entirely different thing
Nope. Not bored just picky
 
  • Like
Reactions: Selfmate

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread