- Joined
- 13 November 2018
- Messages
- 2,806
- Reactions Received
- 6,355
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 10,441
- Fandom
- Weneebebe
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- Any
I don't care what your thoughts are on any of their groups, and I'm putting aside my own opinions to share this.
The fact that BigHit/HYBE are purposely keeping this collaboration hush-hush due to the war is absolutely disgusting.
I cannot imagine how much it hurt these fans to find out about this and have to make a video like this.
Please share it far and wide.
They don't want to involve any artists, merely to hold HYBE accountable.
The fact that BigHit/HYBE are purposely keeping this collaboration hush-hush due to the war is absolutely disgusting.
I cannot imagine how much it hurt these fans to find out about this and have to make a video like this.
Please share it far and wide.
They don't want to involve any artists, merely to hold HYBE accountable.