- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 33,247
- Reactions Received
- 81,309
- Location
- Beat Interactive
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,036
- Fandom
- Choice
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
As some of you know, when it comes to Western GGs I stan the hell out of them.
There's just something with them that has me much more interested than K-Pop GGs.
So I thought why not just do like short guides for each of the ones I listen to in one thread, just to spread their names and hopefully make some of you take interest.
Therefor I'll use the @Girl Group tag, if you're not interested you can just simply ignore it.
All 3 groups in this thread are pretty new, Four of Diamonds being the oldest but I hope you enjoy all of them!

If you truly want to know more about the members or other things like social media links, feel free to comment
There's just something with them that has me much more interested than K-Pop GGs.
So I thought why not just do like short guides for each of the ones I listen to in one thread, just to spread their names and hopefully make some of you take interest.
Therefor I'll use the @Girl Group tag, if you're not interested you can just simply ignore it.
All 3 groups in this thread are pretty new, Four of Diamonds being the oldest but I hope you enjoy all of them!
Four of Diamonds is a 4 member GG consisting of
Caroline Alvares, Yasmin Broom, Sophia Saffarian and Lauren Rammell
(in order of the photo)
They started off their career on X Factor, finishing in eighth place.
They debuted in 2018 with the single 'Name On It' featuring Burna Boy
Since then they have released multiple singles
They changed their label after 'The Writer', which has been pretty noticeable by the lack of music releases and social media content.
However I believe they are currently working hard on their debut album, which will most likely include all the earlier singles and a bunch of new songs that they have previously performed live but that weren't officially released yet.
Caroline Alvares, Yasmin Broom, Sophia Saffarian and Lauren Rammell
(in order of the photo)
They started off their career on X Factor, finishing in eighth place.
They debuted in 2018 with the single 'Name On It' featuring Burna Boy
Since then they have released multiple singles
in order of release
They changed their label after 'The Writer', which has been pretty noticeable by the lack of music releases and social media content.
However I believe they are currently working hard on their debut album, which will most likely include all the earlier singles and a bunch of new songs that they have previously performed live but that weren't officially released yet.
Boys World is a 5 member GG consisting of
Elana Caceres, Queenie Mae Villaluz, Makhyli Simpson, Lillian Kay, Olivia Ruby
(in order of the photo)
These girls were scouted through their online covers and officially debuted October 2020 with 'Girlfriends'
About 2 weeks ago they released they debut EP 'While You Were Out', featuring 5 songs, which 4 have a Video of.
A fresh new GG, which is my current obsession as well, can't wait to see more of them!
Elana Caceres, Queenie Mae Villaluz, Makhyli Simpson, Lillian Kay, Olivia Ruby
(in order of the photo)
These girls were scouted through their online covers and officially debuted October 2020 with 'Girlfriends'
About 2 weeks ago they released they debut EP 'While You Were Out', featuring 5 songs, which 4 have a Video of.
A fresh new GG, which is my current obsession as well, can't wait to see more of them!
Citizen Queen is a 5 member GG consisting of
Hannah Mrozak, Nina Nelson, Kaylah Sharve, Cora Isabel, Kaedi Dalley
(in order of the photo)
Citizen Queen are managed by Scott Hoying, a member of Pentatonix.
And Citizen Queen doesn't stray off far from the acapella since they built their careers on it as well.
Having release tons of covers with acapella arrangements.
Their official first single was 'Call Me Queen', released December 2020
and they have released 2 more singles after that
Their own music is obviously much more produced than "just an acapella" group. I'm glad they took this direction tho, I'd hate for them to constantly be called "The female Pentatonix" because they have much more to offer!
Being a very new group as well I'm really excited for their future.
Hannah Mrozak, Nina Nelson, Kaylah Sharve, Cora Isabel, Kaedi Dalley
(in order of the photo)
Citizen Queen are managed by Scott Hoying, a member of Pentatonix.
And Citizen Queen doesn't stray off far from the acapella since they built their careers on it as well.
Having release tons of covers with acapella arrangements.
Their official first single was 'Call Me Queen', released December 2020
and they have released 2 more singles after that
Their own music is obviously much more produced than "just an acapella" group. I'm glad they took this direction tho, I'd hate for them to constantly be called "The female Pentatonix" because they have much more to offer!
Being a very new group as well I'm really excited for their future.
If you truly want to know more about the members or other things like social media links, feel free to comment